We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We have a great opportunity for a highly technical QA to join the Machine Learning System Test Team in Lund.
Working as ML System Test Lead involves:
Having the overall responsibility of the system quality of our client NPU solutions. The work requires a broad technical competence to face the ever new challenges when testing our groundbreaking technology on new platforms and operating systems. You will also be directly involved in the test development work.
As a test lead you will be responsible for a variety of areas, such as:
- Together with HW Verification Lead, perform analysis of engineering requirements and define verification strategies.
- Coordinate FPGA setup between HW and SW development projects including FPGA bringup activities.
- Develop new test applications and test frameworks
- Participate in bug prioritization activities
We work in close cooperation with the ML hardware and software development teams.
If you have a passion for technology and want to shape the future of mobile devices, then we want to hear from you!
Essential Skills & Experience
- Software testing, test automation and test methodologies.
- Experience as test lead or QA or a similar role.
- Python or other scripting languages.
- Proficiency in problem solving and debugging skills, with a strong sense of responsibility for own and common work.
- Experience from Linux development environments.
- Good English interpersonal skills, oral and written.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience of embedded operating systems and device drivers.
- Experience from working with lab equipment such as FPGA development boards.
- Experience of C/C++
- Experience from working with ML.
- Knowledge in Android internals and/or test automation for Android devices.
- Experience in large, multi-site software development projects.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Compulsory pension plan
- Insurance Package (travel, life, disability, health)
- Holiday, 6 weeks annual leave extending the normal five weeks given by Swedish Holiday Act
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, parental leave, contribution to physical training, team and seasonal social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Lund office is comprised of hardware and software developers working with future versions of the Arm Graphics Processing and Machine Learning technology. The office is located in the province of Skåne at the most southern tip of Sweden, just a stone's throw across the water from Copenhagen in Denmark via the Öresund Bridge which connects the two countries. The province is well known for its beautiful scenery, high quality of life as well as being home to Lund University and a range of tech companies.