We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Enterprise Marketing Demo Engineering is a creative and varied team within Arm, that builds tangible experiences to reflect the possibilities unlocked by Arm technology. These are showcased at premium trade shows and global exhibitions on millions of Arm based devices. You have the opportunity to join a team of motivated and professionals helping Arm to maintain its leadership in various markets, as well as playing an essential role as Arm contends in other emerging consumer markets.
About The Role
The role is within Enterprise Marketing demo production team for showcasing new products and services to showcase at a range of events.
You will be fast learning, with a creative mind, an ability to understand and implement new ideas rapidly. You will have a chance to supply to the demo experience within the business.
You will collaborate with, and influence, internal teams, to ensure that right systems are being built for the future.
What will I be accountable for?
- You will collate requirements and messaging along with the themes and scope of our events
- You will be responsible for organising and facilitating shipments of the demos to our global shows
- Improving the process and recommending standard methodology moving forward in line with the business expectations
- You will travel to various locations globally to carry out duties at our shows
- Documenting and evaluating the output delivered
- Creating an experiential element of consistency for demos
- Engaging visitors to Arm's events in significant conversations
- Supporting the wider organization with in delivering and coordinating demonstrations of Arm IP.
- Working with various parts of the business and closely with the Enterprise Marketing team (events, campaigns, engineers, content).
Education & Qualifications
- Qualification in Communications, Marketing, or Business Administration or a related field.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of handling multiple projects and deadlines (essential)
- High degree of organisational skills with the ability to bring together, structure and communicate input from multiple groups (essential)
- Happy communicating with a diverse group, including engineers, marketing and business (essential)
- Able to problem solve, define and improve processes (essential)
- Marketing within the technology sector (differentiating)
- A background in creative / organisational agency or a large organization with expo presence (beneficial)
- Familiarity with project and development management tools and methodologies e.g. Microsoft Project, Jira, Confluence (beneficial)
- Experience with event logistics (beneficial)
Please note this is a fixed-term contractor role for 6-12 months.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our open culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky, not egocentric.
- Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK. #LI-PK2
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps