We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm’s Sophia Antipolis design centre, located in one of the most beautiful parts of France, interacting within Europe’s largest and most dynamic technology park. Surrounded by mountains and the Mediterranean Sea, this outstanding design centre has delivered leading products from Arm’s Cortex (TM) processor family.
Are you a forward-thinking, hardworking engineer motivated by the challenge of working on this ground-breaking technology? If so, we look forward to learning more about you.
Our analog development team comprises some of the industry’s leading authorities in deep submicron circuit and analog design. This position is a rare opportunity for you as an analog circuit professional to work with our successful layout and circuit team. You will discover a wide variety of leading edge foundries and work on different types of analog and mixed-signal circuits.
What will I be accountable for?
In this role you will be working on the following areas:
- Understanding analog block specifications.
- Investigate new circuit structures and/or adapt proven solutions.
- Transistor full-custom design of analog and mixed-signal circuits and digital sub-blocks
- Verification and characterization of sub-blocks and top-level.
- Documentation of results and studies.
- Collaborate with the physical design team for layout realization.
- Contribute to test definition, execution and results analysis.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- You have a solid education in the field of analog and mixed-signal circuits (MSEE or PhD).
- You have meaningful transistor level design experience of at least 5 years
- You have designed on silicon technologies equal or smaller than 28nm
- You know analog circuit fundamental structures.
- You know analog circuit principles and fundamental structures and have theoretical knowledge of PLLs, DLLs …
- You have acquired a good understanding of technology trade-offs in deep sub-micron technologies
- You are familiar with Cadence Virtuoso and with Spice, FastSpice simulators
- You love working in a collaborative environment
- You appreciate thematics linked to methodology and efficiency improvements
- Experience in PLL / DLL design.
- High-level modelling (Verilog-A or other).
- Digitally assisted analog circuit and techniques (calibration, fast lock etc.).
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Supplementary pension
- Private Medical Insurance (employee & family)
- Life Insurance
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, free car parking, luncheon vouchers & Public Transport Pass reduction, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The staff at the Arm Sophia Antipolis design center is mostly focused on CPU design. Sophia Antipolis is a technology park that’s surrounded by a large national park, with wild boar that live within the city and can be seen strolling through the tech park. It’s conveniently located a quick 30 minute drive southwest of Nice, 45 minutes to Monaco, and only 20 minutes to Cannes.
Sophia Antipolis, France
Arm France SAS
25 Allée Pierre Ziller
F-06903 Sophia Antipolis Cedex
See on Google maps