We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
How would you like to join Arm at a time of great change within our industry? We are growing and as a result we have an exciting opportunity to join Arm Client Line of Business as a Licensing Manager based in Cambridge.
Your role is to represent Client LoB within Arm IP Group in negotiating complex licensing, commercial and contractual issues. By working with the various technical departments as well as sales, legal and finance teams this team ensure that corporate revenue targets are met.
As a Licensing Manager you will contribute to the revenue success of Arm:
- Review and negotiate contracts - you will bring together customer requirements and advance business objectives through proper structuring of deals. You will flex business models, adapt to a complex market and collaborate to achieve customer conditions.
- Pricing - you strive to achieve appropriate pricing goals for ARM products and support Client LoB long term strategic goals. Meanwhile maintain alignment with engineering parameters, and provide assistance to the sales team applying revenue recognition rules, working closely with finance, on pricing and business model issues.
- Contract processing - you will handle, enter and process complex and non-standard business deals through the sales order process to enable proper revenue recognition and accurate recording of commercial terms.
- Customer interaction - you will closely work with sales team to respond quickly to customers in complex discussions about licensing issues with the capability to flex business models to adapt to complex market and customer situations.
- Tenacious Problem Solver - you will develop strong working relationships across Arm's global organisation to identify issues, overcome and tackle these issues, and expertly close deals within deadlines.
- Reporting and Analysis - you will stay informed on the progress and status of the deals weekly and frequently present updates to senior management regarding impact on quarterly revenue forecast.
Essentials Skills & Experience:
- You have shown strong commercial awareness and able to demonstrate a deep understanding of contracts and IP licensing.
- You network effectively and build strong relationships across and at every level of the organization.
- You are able to take a leadership position in cross team workstreams to ensure successful delivery of results for Arm and its Partners.
- You will have the ability to a translate varying sources and data into a commercial decision by taking a pragmatic and analytical approach to a recommended solution
At Arm, we are proud to have core beliefs that reflect our open culture and guide our decisions. Our beliefs define how we work together, and how we evaluate you. Here is a preview for you
- You are familiar with IP or the business model which has made Arm successful.
- You are an experienced negotiator with a proven track record of achieving mutually successful engagements with partners.
- You have previous experience of either commercial contracts or IP contracts and contract structure.
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
Information is crucial, share it
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
Make trust our default position
Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps