We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
An outstanding opportunity to join Arm as part of the Client Line of Business team to define innovative solutions focusing on the needs of Arm's customers developing next generation client devices.
If the challenge of working in a collaborative and creative culture on state of the art technology excites you, we look forward to receiving your application!
What will I be accountable for?
The solution manager's role at Arm is essential to our organization. If you love collaborating with amazing people to help making new technology into solutions that deliver massive value to customers, while prioritizing tons of responsibility with travel and partnership, then we want to talk with you.
- You will work cross-functionally across Arm and with third-parties to ensure we provide a complete solution portfolio
- You will nurture collaborative relationships with customers by working with different Arm teams to help secure solution wins.
- You will partner with the Client Solution Technical marketing teams to develop strategies that either explore new solutions, expand existing ones, or both.
- You will collaborate with sales, licensing, legal and application engineering teams as the solution expert as well as by providing suitable solution training to sell effectively.
- Work on the Solution lifecycle starting with from concept to approvals, development, release and maintenance.
- You will develop solution collateral including solution roadmaps, presentations, white papers, benchmarks for solutions and their applicability in the context of the Arm offerings well as customer applications and use cases.
- In partnership with other Client teams and engineering partners, drives creation of Solution Requirement Specifications aligned with Market requirements, and based on a deep understanding of the customer needs and the technical requirements for the vertical market
- Establish and nurture the solution value proposition into solution offering proposals, including orchestrating competitive and SWOT analyses
Job RequirementsWhat skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
You will be a self-starter, detailed, organized, analytical as well as practical, and be able to work reciprocally with the broader teams within Arm. You will have a sound knowledge of mobile communications technologies with strong focus on detail and accuracy would be a key requirement for being successful in this role.
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science
- Shown experience in a solution/product planning or product management role in a relevant field
- Eye for business – understands market landscape and business challenges
- Real passion for technology with recent experience in the IP or semiconductor space; Ability to synthesise and analyse requirements from a wide variety of resources.
- Leadership - influences, defines and drive decisions in a dedicated, assertive manner, can articulate ideas and concepts in a compelling and targeted manner to promote change
- Presence and Communications - can build and facilitate engagement and dialogue and open communication in stressful situations, can communicate goals and plans to critical project partners
- Self-starter - Comfortable driving unchartered, high paced programs with limited oversight
- Highly analytical - structure complicated issues and find creative solutions to business challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to bring difficult discussions to the table and arbitrate different viewpoints effectively
- Excellent communications, shown the ability to influence at all levels and driving results in a complex matrix organization
- Willingness to travel to meet with customers and colleagues
- Experience with writing business plans and commercial justifications
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps