Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990! Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals! By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace
About the role
Arm has an exciting opportunity to join and be part of the Technology Strategy team within the Automotive and IoT segment organization. This team is responsible for ensuring key technologies such as security, functional safety, communications and machine learning come together holistically to support Arm’s growth in key market verticals. This includes being the funnel for feedback on security technologies to Arm’s product management team and we are an essential actor in driving new market requirements into the product planning process.
This challenging and stimulating role requires you to engage across the full breadth of the automotive and IoT/ embedded ecosystem including tier ones, OEMs, silicon partners and other suppliers, regional standards groups, industry consortia, as well as emerging players in the in the security value chain. The Technology Strategy team plays a key role in educating, influencing and enabling our partners to supply secure, robust systems for automotive and IoT use cases. This senior individual contributor has a deep understanding of existing Arm security architectures and a high comfort level creating and delivering content and collateral, demos and other technical educational materials, as a subject matter expert. This role will have global responsibility for the segments’ security ecosystem engagements with a primary focus on automotive and IoT partners. The role will require some amount of international travel for customer meetings, support standards bodies and to collaborate with fellow teams based in other regions. The critical measurements of the team are based upon successfully driving adoption of Arm security technologies.
This is a high-profile opportunity in a critical role contributing to the success of Arm in automotive and embedded markets; security will shape many of Arm’s future business opportunities in the Internet of secure things.
What will I be accountable for?
- Develop and execute market expansion strategies, from broad based evangelism and marketing communications through to business development projects and design win activities to facilitate the adoption of Arm-based security solutions.
- Drive adoption programs within the automotive and industrial ecosystems and ARM partnership.
- Engage with players across the ecosystem to identify new market opportunities, trends and requirements.
- Generate technical marketing materials, including blogs, eBooks, whitepapers, presentation scripts and other marketing collateral
- Build relationships throughout the Arm ecosystem, from silicon partners, software partners, electronics distributors through to service providers, tier ones and OEMs, standards bodies and industry associations to achieve results