Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Acts as support for the Global Privacy Office of Arm Holdings on general daily duties including queries from the business and overseas offices in relation to data privacy and select compliance issues.
- Lead and participate in the development of data privacy compliance tools (e. g. technology, guidelines, playbooks, templates, FAQs) and participate in data privacy projects
- Perform legal research and analysis of legal and compliance requirements arising from global laws and regulations related to data protection, privacy, cybersecurity and information governance.
- Work with internal stakeholders on Data Subject Access Requests, Data Protection Impact Assessments, data mapping and other data protection activities.
- Maintain and handle data privacy compliance and Privacy by Design software platforms.
- Responsible, in collaboration with Global Privacy Office personnel, for the production of key privacy program metrics.
Skills and qualifications:
- University degree (or equivalent)
- High level of organisational and planning skills
- Accurate, attentive, and experience handling sensitive or confidential information.
- Good team player, with a pro-active attitude in driving issues through to conclusion
- Good interpersonal skills and strong communicator
- Proficiency and experience in using databases
- Good sense of urgency and a pronounced can-do attitude
- Previous experience in either a data privacy, data security or ethics legal role would be an advantage
- Certified Information Privacy Professional certification a plus, but not required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.