We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Would you like to be a part of Arm’s continued success in the mobile industry and contribute to taking it to the next level? We’re looking for someone to play a pivotal role in the Client Solutions Marketing team focusing on the smartphone market. This position belongs to the Client Line of Business that is responsible for Arm’s business in smart phones, large screen compute, DTV and other form factors.
To have impact, you will need the ability to equip yourself with an in-depth technical understanding of the mobile industry, work with the team to consolidate short- and long-term market requirements and to synthesize them into strategy proposals. You will also need to capture insights into the commercial dynamics of the mobile market in order to create long term business forecasts. Last but not least, you should have a track record in generating compelling technical marketing collateral and narratives translated from a technical understanding of the market relevant Arm products/solutions. In summary this role demands a candidate who is able to think strategically, see the big picture and is passionate about the smartphone segment.
What will I be responsible for?
- Short- and long-term market modeling and commercial forecasting, analyzing the impact of financials
- Work with regional team colleagues to create and drive market requirements specifications for mobile solutions
- Generate and maintain robust mobile market collaterals and promotional marketing decks for mobile solutions, tailored for partners and sub-segments
- Work with product and solution managers to ensure the market requirements are well reflected and translated to engineering requirements, for right deliverables and technologies
- Capture and maintain a view of the market, the partner landscape and key technology trends for a smart phone
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Current knowledge of mobile technologies and market dynamics
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the mobile industry or related
- Latest working experiences in a mobile OEM or silicon vendor is a plus
- Strong technical background and understanding in mobile and consumer market from semiconductor IP level, key components, to device development
- Ability to analyze industry dynamics with a view to developing forecasts, impacts, and practical strategies for gaining market share
What are the desired behaviors for this role?
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We Not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for Progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be Your Brilliant Self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: café on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.
ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm San Jose office is nestled in California's Silicon Valley, just south of San Francisco. Serving as Arm’s North America headquarters, the office houses employees serving all divisions of Arm. World-renowned Stanford University is seen as a hub of innovation, helping to make San Jose one of the US’s fastest growing cities.
San Jose, California USA
150 Rose Orchard Way
San Jose, CA 95134-1358
See on Google maps