We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Would you like to be a part of Arm’s continued success in the mobile industry and contribute to taking it to the next level? We’re looking for someone to play a pivotal role in the Client Solutions Marketing team focussing on the smartphone market. This position belongs to the Client Line of Business that is responsible for Arm’s business in smartphones, large screen compute, DTV and other form factors.
To have an impact, you will need the ability to equip yourself with an in-depth technical understanding of the mobile industry, work with the team to consolidate short and long term market requirements and to synthesize them into strategy proposals. You will also need to capture insights into the commercial dynamics of the mobile market in order to create long term business forecasts. Last but not least, you should have a track record in generating compelling technical marketing collateral and narratives translated from a technical understanding of the market relevant Arm products/solutions.
In summary, this role demands a candidate who is able to think strategically, see the big picture and is passionate about the smartphone segment.
What will I be responsible for?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Short and long term market modelling and commercial forecasting, analyzing the impact on financials
- Work with regional team colleagues to build and drive market requirements specifications for mobile solutions
- Generate and maintain robust mobile market collaterals and promotional marketing decks for mobile solutions, tailored for partners and sub-segments
- Work with product and solution managers to ensure the market requirements are well reflected and translated to engineering requirements, for right deliverables and technologies
- Capture and maintain a view of the market, the partner landscape and key technology trends for a smartphone
Preferred Background and Experience
- Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Current knowledge of mobile technologies and market dynamics
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the mobile industry or related
- Latest working experiences in a mobile OEM or silicon vendor is a plus
Skills & Attribute
- Strong technical background and understanding in mobile and consumer market from semiconductor IP level, key components, to device development
- Ability to analyze industry dynamics with a view to developing forecasts, impacts, and practical strategies for gaining market share
- Exceptional skills in content development for market analysis and presentations; solid Microsoft Office skills
- Active communication with managers, team members, and colleagues/stakeholders in the organization
- Enthusiasm, passion, and proactiveness to schedule own workload and plan tasks effectively with strategic and big-picture thinking
- High motivation to work unsupervised, both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrable experience aligning multiple stakeholders to pursue new strategies and tactical implementation of multi-pronged strategies
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps