We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
ARM has a large and growing product portfolio of processor, media and system IP products, the complexity of which are naturally growing over time. RTL verification is a key activity across all ARM’s product groups through simulation, formal techniques and hardware acceleration. In collaboration with the product teams, the Design Services group has the remit to develop and deploy improvements to verification technology and methodology to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of verification.
- Responsible for capture of verification requirements from IP product groups. Associated product development and successful deployment with continued verification service to engineering
- With a focus on simulation, develop automation and visualization to enable data driven methodology improvements in partnership with IP product groups
- Partner product teams to extract verification test benches for replication in other environments
- Develop and establish mechanism and strategy for Go to Cloud verification
- Work closely with EDA Vendors to drive ARM requirements and resolve any issues
You will have a proven track record with RTL verification strategies and verification infrastructure development with experience and specific skills in several of the following areas:
- Knowledge of verification data sources and project usage
- Unit verification build and run flow development
- Scripting for data extraction and infrastructure development : Perl, Python
- Configuration management : Git
- General knowledge of data base structure : JSON files is a desirable skill
You will have the ability to work closely with verification project teams both locally and globally. ARM operates a scaled-out system and you should have experience to successfully deploy technology across a global organization. You will understand the value of metrics, have a “measure everything” philosophy, and have demonstrated how you can use that to drive continuous improvement.
Skills and requirements
- University degree in electronic engineering, engineering or computer science
- Other science graduates would be considered if they have the relevant experience
- Experience of RTL verification and associated infrastructure development
- Track record of delivering to defined schedules
- Good communications skills at multiple levels across organizations
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps