We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Enterprise Marketing Demo Engineering is a creative team within Arm building experiences to reflect the possibilities unlocked by Arm technology. These are showcased at global trade shows and exhibitions.
- We build demonstrations with a real passion for our technology
- We show our audience what is possible so we can engage in meaningful conversations
- We provide solutions for all of Arm and our partners through collaborations and sharing our experiences
Can you imagine what a future made possible by Arm looks like? Are you looking for a role with both technical and creative aspects? Do you want to work within a small, cross discipline team developing projects from concept through development to showcasing it in front of a global audience? Are you able to get someone excited about technology and the projects you’ve worked on? Then we’d like to hear from you.
Team members joining as a part of the 12 months internship would typically work on:
- Collaborating with MKCC demo team engineers and coordinators within a fast-paced, small and dynamic team. This team is responsible for projects demonstrating Arm’s capability in a range of sectors including AI/ML, embedded, IoT and 3d graphics to deliver a clear and compelling message.
- Delivering across a wide range of areas including software features, embedded engineering, 3d + UX content creation using real-time rendering frameworks and documentation + testing.
- Supporting Arm teams and partners to help deliver Arm’s presence at events including Mobile World Congress, CES and Computex.
- Travelling to Arm events world-wide to support event and present demos.
Essential Skills and Experience
- You’ll be proficient in at least one programming language and ability to learn new languages.
- You can receive feedback and give constructive input
- You can take initiative, work independently and speak up about issues
- You’re an analytical problem solver and has a creative approach to finding other solutions.
- Passionate about presenting projects and technology
- You’re open minded and able to develop and learn on the job
- You’re willing to travel to support global events
One or more of these would be a bonus:
- Experience in one or more of the following languages Python, C, C++, C#, or UE4 Blueprint
- Experience of programming in an embedded software environment
- Experience of using Unreal Engine 4 or Unity to implement interactive applications
- Experience in 3d printing, laser cutting or other ‘maker’ crafts
- Autodesk 3DS Max, Maya, Fusion360
- Experience of Linux/Android software development
What’s in it For You?
As an intern at Arm, you will work on real projects that have real impact, while also building on key skills for your future studies and employment. We believe in developing talent for the future, and therefore aim to offer many of our interns a graduate position with the company once they have finished their studies.
Working on interesting new projects is exciting but we also know how important it is to receive support. That’s why you will have regular meetings with your line manager and senior team members who will be able to offer ongoing support, feedback and development opportunities. You’ll get the opportunity to travel with the company to events such as Mobile World Congress and you will be given a certain amount of flexibility and freedom in how you decide to complete your project tasks.
As well as being offered a competitive salary, there are also opportunities to get involved in some of the numerous social activity within Arm.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps