Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience of test implementation for production-quality software, including requirements assessment for testing, metrics, and tools.
- Knowledge of testing C and C++ is required, ideally in a low-level domain.
- Experience of working closely with a development team to support and improve testing and quality on an ongoing basis.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Understanding of the purpose and structure of compilers, assemblers and linkers.
- Experience of contributing to an open-source project and working with open-source projects.
Education & Qualifications
You will need a good degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science / Software Engineering, or an alternative with relevant experience.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Please note we are hiring a number of Software Engineers at this location.