We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you looking for an exciting new chance to build on your experience working on data management? The Arm business model is evolving and frictionless digital customer experiences are increasingly important to our strategy. To enable this we need to transform our data management capability as part of our enterprise information architecture.
You will be part of Arm's Data Management team, and, as a Data Quality Analyst, you will work across Arm to improve the way we manage our data to achieve these strategic outcomes. You will also be responsible for evolving and improving the data management discipline and driving the adoption of its models and other artefacts.
What will you work on?
You will have the opportunity to engage a wide spectrum of business colleagues and senior leaders to gain an understanding of ongoing data management challenges. Helping teams to review in-flight initiatives, understanding the challenges and opportunities for all business areas and bringing this all together into actionable proposals and plans for improving the management and quality of Arm’s data are all key outcomes for this role.
Working with the Director of Data Management, your expertise will play a leading role in the development of Arm’s data management model, and its propagation and adoption. The role with also be a key integration with our Enterprise Architecture team as well as providing representation on governance boards.
- Detailed investigation, scoping, planning and execution of data analysis activities and work for specified projects.
- Production of requirements and other documentation for each individual projects and BAU activities, in accordance with internal standards and procedures.
- Investigation and resolution of data issues, including root cause analysis and actions to prevent future reoccurrence.
- Leading the interaction with other parts of the Arm business, prioritising and de-conflicting where necessary.
- Facilitating the promotion and development of the Data Management function within Arm and contributing to a culture of active continuous improvement.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Significant experience working in a data analyst role, in both a project and BAU environment.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Approachable, confident and friendly manner, able to challenge appropriately.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to rapidly tackle complex problems.
- Flexibility to deal with changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly, and work as part of a global team
- Ambitious to learn and improve their own data management skill set.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Influential in the organisation and a great teammate
- Highly supportive of the business and its ideals and strategies
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies
- Neutral toward technology, vendor and product choices, and passionate about results
- A creative mindset to build consensus even in the face of opposition to data management ideals
- You embrace new ideas and approaches with enthusiasm
- You have superb interpersonal skills, with an ability to influence and motivate individuals and teams, as well as communicate high level concepts to leaders whilst also being able to delve into detail as required
- Effective at driving short-term actions that are consistent with long-term goals
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Good university degree (or equivalent), ideally in a computer science, computer engineering, system analysis or a related field of study, although other degrees and relevant experience are also desirable
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps