Education & Qualifications
• Pursuing MS degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering / Material Science / Computer Science / Computer Engineering
Essential Skills & Experience
Candidates should have background and interest in at least two of the following areas:
• Leading-edge CMOS devices (FinFET, nanowire, spinFET, etc.)
• Non-volatile memory technology
• Leading edge CMOS process (multiple patterning, EUV, 3DIC, etc.)
• Physical IP: Standard cells, memory circuit design.
• Synthesis, place, and route (implementation) of ARM cores
• Strong programming skills, including scripting for EDA tool flows (Perl, Python, Tcl, etc.)
• Design Technology Co-Optimization and/or Design for Manufacturability
• Reliability and device modeling
• Background and experience with industry standard EDA tool flows such as Schematic/Layout editors, Design Rule Checkers (DRC), Layout vs. Schematic Checker (LVS), Parasitic Extraction (PEX), characterization and simulation (SPICE) will be an added advantage.
• Successful candidates will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible, and have good written and verbal communication skills.