· University degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering. Other disciplines will also be considered with relevant experience.
· At least 5 years of experience in embedded software development in C/C++.
· Experience with HW/SW integration.
· Fluency in Linux as a development environment.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills - excellent written and spoken English.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
· Experience with Arm CPUs and architecture.
· Experience with Mbed-OS and Mbed development tools.
· Experience with support for embedded products.
· Familiarity with networking stacks (TCP/IP, HTTP, CoAP, LwM2M).
· Familiarity with cryptography.
· Familiarity with Python.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.