We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the role
The Senior Content Marketer position within Arm’s Machine Learning (ML) team reports directly to the Director Marketing Programs, and contributes to the ML outbound marketing programs. Responsibilities include crafting, recruiting, and guiding the creation of reusable ML external content for the ML group across print and digital media, as well as influencing the development of ML materials across other Arm business groups. In addition to external content, this role crafts content to drive awareness internally of ML activities across business groups, including corporate marketing and engineering groups. This role collaborates with enterprise marketing and recommends the creation and promotion of ML content in digital media. Additional key aspects of this role include coordinating ML undertakings across groups, developing reports to demonstrate the effectiveness of marketing initiatives, and maintaining the ML communications calendar. Additionally, this position works closely with other partner and product teams to ensure the effective deployment and execution of marketing programs.
What will I be accountable for?
- Create, recommend, review and oversee ML outbound materials and coordinate with other groups for promotion across Arm channels to support a number of key campaigns, products launches, content and events.
- Articulate, craft and produce Arm ML messaging with proof points (developed with ecosystem and product marketing teams) in outbound materials.
- Develop, collate, and track the ML internal calendar for internal ML communications with regular updates.
- Create, recommend, and coordinate ML materials and social media posts for promotion over various channels in collaboration with enterprise/ corporate Marketing.
- You will work and liaison with other marketing colleagues to craft effective tracking dashboards and reports that measure and analyze the impact of our marketing activities to improve and increase effectiveness and performance to achieve and fulfil ML’s marketing objectives.
- Create, recruit, and execute AI/ML content across the related ML sections of Arm websites (internal, corporate, and developer) and ensure timely and consistent updates.
- Work with the graphics team to coordinate clear and compelling visuals.
- Coordinate and organize activities with the procurement, legal, and finance teams to support effective delivery of marketing activities.
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
Education and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications (or a CIM Certificate in Marketing).
Essential skills and experience
- Commercial experience in marketing operations.
- A consistent track record of successful marketing programs and content development.
- Proven ability to be effective team member in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and/or semiconductor industry is helpful but not required.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills (past samples may be required).
- Driven and upbeat individual with a real passion for getting things done well.
- Accustomed to working in a dynamic environment and meet ambitious deadlines.Prior experience with measurement, analysis, and reporting tasks or tools.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at once.
- Cool-headed, working quickly and effectively within tight timelines.
- Able to prioritize own workload to ensure smooth coordination and delivery.
- Hardworking, organized, and enthusiastic.
- Strong presentation and people skills, with demonstrable verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence others to ensure deadlines are met.
- High-energy, empathetic, reliable, creative, persuasive.
- A good listener, with the ability to take input from multiple sources and filter into concise communication.
- Capable of working closely and effectively in a team, as well as independently with minimal direction or supervision.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps