We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Business Development Lead is instrumental to the planning and implementation of our Taiwan strategies to realize their full strategic and financial potential. The role requires the candidate to have an in-depth appreciation of the technology landscape and is able to translate that knowledge into actionable business plans that are aligned with our strategic goals. He/She will need to develop and implement the engagement plan to realize these opportunities. To achieve the above, the candidate will need to work closely with internal groups such as Line of Business, Legal and Enterprise Marketing to align the goal and to maximize the impact of arm ecosystem.
- Develop business case and drive engagement plan around emerging partners
- Align synergy with Line of Business groups to ensure we realize full strategic and financial potential for arm
- Develop strategic initiatives for IoT, security and Infrastructure and implement in alignment with corporate strategy
- Follow all procedure and policy of the business organization, including weekly reporting, use of the CRM and SAP systems in regular basis
- Enable and development of Arm Ecosystem for market, sales channel, and
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor Degree or above with engineering or business background is required
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ year of sales, business development, product marketing experience with knowledge of high-tech industry.
- Proven track record in identifying, developing and successfully landing strategic business plans
- Able to work in a fast-growing and fast-changing organization
- Proven skills in ecosystem partner and/or account relationship and management
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-divisional, multi-national and highly collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- A strong ‘upward’ manager – able to articulate clearly at executive level
- A good technical grasp of the semiconductor supply and value chain
- Fluent in Chinese Mandarin and English both speaking and writing
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Sick Leave, 15 days
- Statutory Social Benefits:
- Pension fund
- Labour & National Health Insurance
- Commercial Benefits:
- Medical & Travel
- Annual Health Check
- Holiday, 21 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, mobile phone purchase, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Taipei office consists of employees from the Sales, Marketing and Partner Enablement teams. A haven for foodies, you can eat very well- and very cheaply in one of Taipei’s many night markets and food courts. Nestled in a valley and surrounded by mountains, a short train ride will take you to either numerous beaches or mountainside hot springs and hiking trails.
Arm Taiwan Ltd.
8F, No. 36, Ruihu St.
See on Google maps