About the role
We are looking for enthusiastic Apprentice with an interest in Electronics, Software or Embedded Systems (like Raspberry Pi) to join Arm’s Hardware Platform team, who are working at the forefront of embedded design based around Arm IP products. We are responsible for
· Creating physical hardware development platforms, based around Arm’s custom system-on-chip (SoC) and FPGAs to enable software development and validation activities for both our external partners/customers and our internal development teams.
· Designing and releasing the latest Arm IP technologies in FPGA image, enabling pre-silicon software and ecosystem development, reducing time to market.
If you’re interested in:
· The potential to work on all aspects of product development, from specification to customer release.
· Eager to learn, a willingness to try different things.
· The challenges of helping to get new development boards work!
· How to build, test and debug software on hardware that hasn’t yet been released to the market.
· Working alongside many other teams including system architects, CPU / System IP designers, physical chip layout / packaging engineers.
Then we have a role for you!
What will I be accountable for?
As an Apprentice, you will work at Arm’s offices in Cambridge, UK where you will have a mentor, and be able to get to grips with the problems ranging across many hardware and software areas. You will be part of the Platforms team, the with potential to experience both hardware and software aspects of the work.