What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- MS/PhD in Computer Science and Engineering. Familiarity with software development, performance analysis and diagnostics experience
- Linux, knowledge in CPU architecture, end-to-end software performance
- Performance data collection, cleansing and analytics
- Knowledge of the Arm ISA is helpful but not required
- Capable of working both in teams and independently
- High degree of initiative and a proven problem solver
- Fluent in English language, both written and spoken
- Good communicator, personable and able to work and communicate at a detailed or high level
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is full of diverse, dedicated, creative and highly talented engineers. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we support our people to share their unrivalled contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.