We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm’s IoT Services Group (ISG) fast-growing IoT platform business is helping industry leaders harness IoT in new ways, gain insight into their data, and unlock new business possibilities. Arm’s technology is in nearly everything you touch and use in your daily life, from smartphones to TVs to cars. Arm is making smart possible and providing the intelligence that is transforming daily experiences. We’re bringing to bear our global success in advanced, secure microprocessor platforms into the new and exciting world of the Internet of Things.
Arm’s IoT Services Group provides a range of IoT orientated cellular connectivity services for Enterprise clients as well as IoT connectivity enablement and management technologies for Mobile Network Operators. As part of the Internet of Services Group (ISG), the connectivity services and Platform as a Service (PaaS) is scaling on a global basis.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be embedded with our team in Glasgow, Scotland and report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing for ISG, based in San Jose, CA. You will join and collaborate with a tightly connected team of global product marketing managers and a global enterprise marketing team. This is a fast paced and critical role in our rapidly expanding team and business. You will draw on your successes in SaaS product marketing and your deep business insight, delivering on product marketing goals with direct, hands-on ownership.
- Champion the vision and value propositions of the Connectivity Solutions team by working directly with the product managers, developing differentiated messaging.
- Work with the enterprise marketing team to co-develop integrated marketing global marketing campaigns for lead generation and build audience targeted content.
- Partner with Product Management to drive product launches and inform product roadmap.
- Global travel up to 20% of the time.
- Build product positioning and messaging in close partnership with product management and collaborate with internal teams to ensure its implementation across all customer and sales channels.
- Define target audiences, build a deep understanding of, and empathy with, audiences through market research, insights and engaging with the customer base.
- Generate content for prospects, evaluators and channel partners and use internal and external agencies to build high quality creative assets.
- Enable our sales and business development teams with audience personas, targeted collateral, playbooks, and messaging and drive consistency through all channels.
- Propose, test and implement improvements to increase conversion rate at every stage of the sales funnel.
- 5+ years experience in product marketing for a high tech company (enterprise software experience preferred).
- Demonstrated industry knowledge: experience with data connected hardware, M2M/IoT, partnership experience with MNOs or MVNOs
- Basic understanding of the wireless communications BSS/OSS services including provisioning systems, billing, and infrastructure.
- Exposure to start-up environment with ability to work deftly during pressure situations with an entrepreneurial spirit / mind-set.
- Experience developing clear and compelling messaging, delivering engaging presentations and creating high quality content for customers, evaluators, advocates and channel partners.
- Proven ability to collaborate with product, sales and marketing across a wide variety of product marketing-related activities.
- Ability to interpret data and translate findings into strategic insights and actionable recommendations and solutions.
- Adept at influencing peers and managers and building consensus in a fast-paced environment.
- Can understand and simplify complex, technical topics for non-technical audiences.
- Expertise conducting market research and using audience insights for segmentation and persona development.
- Outstanding follow-through, time management, and project management skills to deliver results.
- BA/BS in business or technology field. MBA from a top university preferred.
- Strong command of English, both oral and written
- A sense of humor, tenacity, and grace under pressure
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
Our Arm Glasgow office is home to teams from our Cloud Services division in our IoT Services Group (ISG). Glasgow enthralls with theatres, galleries and museums, bustling nightlife and shopping rated the UK’s best outside of London. You’ll find Skypark in Finnieston, Glasgow’s new business quarter. Set in the middle of the city centre and West End, Finnieston is a well-established, vibrant neighbourhood, home to some of the city’s finest bars and restaurants. It’s also home to Scotland’s premier conference venue, the SECC, and the city’s latest concert arena, The Hydro. The Riverside Museum isn’t far off, and the Science Centre and IMAX cinema are a short walk away, over one of the many bridges that cross the Clyde.
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
4A, Skypark 5
45 Finnieston St
Glasgow G3 8JU, UK
See on Google maps