We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Every day more than 40 million ARM-based chips are shipped by our partners into products that enhance the human experience; connecting people, improving lives and making the impossible possible. From the sensor to the cloud and all points in between, ARM is shaping the smart connected world.
The Arm Munich office (located in Grasbrunn) employs around 40 employees with a diverse skillset from engineering, customer support, business development to marketing. The focus of Arm Munich are software development solutions for Cortex-M processors and the Arm technology requirements of the Embedded/Automotive industry in general. These markets have significant growing potential in the next years as Arm technology is designed to become the de-facto industry standard in various areas.
Arm is recruiting now an Office Manager as part of the Corporate Operations group reporting to the managing director of the Arm Munich facilities.
The Munich Office Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating the various outsourced suppliers to ensure that the office and its associated services are run in an effective and professional way. As time permits it is also expected that the office manager assists the local management team with finance, marketing, or sales services.
- Co-ordination ‘day to day’ of various facilities services
- Identify efficiencies with supplier vendor costs/agreements where required and manage contracts and performance levels for suppliers (specific to local office)
- Regular liaison with other Arm office co-ordinators (mainly UK based) to provide mutual support
- Reception operation, ensuring that visitors and collaborators to the Munich office have a fantastic experience.
- Effective management of space allocation and relocation / office moves
- Effective delivery of onboarding and inductions of new employees
- Ensure effective management of Munich meeting rooms
- Organisational support for corporate events in Munich
- Effective management of stocks of stationary and kitchen supplies
- Incoming and outgoing post and shipments
- Support the management team to ensure compliance with Fire Safety and Health and Safety regulations in Munich
- Regular compliance and preparation for potential audits
- Assist the local management team with finance, marketing, or sales services
- Experience dealing with facility suppliers.
- Knowledge of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and associated performance monitoring techniques
- Experience in dealing with space management and office relocation
- Experience of co-ordinating, and/or working within a small team of administrative staff
- Understanding of health and safety requirements
- Confident user of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Assertive personality.
- Strong customer focus and effective communication at all levels
- Fluent in German and English
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our creative culture and guide our decisions. Our core beliefs define how we work together to defy the ordinary and shape the extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Be prepared to make the best of it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be open and not egocentric.
- Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Supplementary pension
- Life Insurance
- Holiday, 30 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
Our Grasbrunn office is located close to Munich and is home to a mixture of Keil Development Solutions engineers, Sales and Marketing staff. Being in the heart of Bavaria, there is plenty to see and do, including the world famous annual Oktoberfest.
Arm Germany GmbH
Bretonischer Ring 16
See on Google maps