We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you passionate about the latest technologies? Do you want to work with some of the best researchers in the industry? Do you love creating and sharing content that could have a real impact on the Arm community?
Arm Research works in collaboration with industry and academia to develop innovative solutions to real-world problems. To help us spread the word about the exciting work taking place in our group, we are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join the Research Communications team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
You will work closely with the Senior Marketing and Communications Specialist to deliver communications tactics both internally to Arm and externally to the partner ecosystem. Whether it's updates on our groundbreaking research projects, news from the academic ecosystem, or thought leadership from our world-renowned researchers, we have lots of knowledge and ideas to share, and we need your help.
In this dynamic role, you will collaborate with individuals within the group and teams across Arm to identify and maximise opportunities to strengthen the reputation of Arm Research.
What will you be responsible for?
- Producing, editing and disseminating engaging content for a range of internal and external communications platforms. This might include:
- Blog posts
- Intranet articles
- Website content
- Social media posts
- Case studies
- Presentation slides
- Keeping editorial calendars up to date and liaising with relevant teams and individuals to schedule content
- Briefing design teams and handling the creation of collateral (e.g. templates, flyers, web adverts)
- Campaign support for Arm Research events, such as the Arm Research Summit
- Monitoring participation in and arranging marketing collateral for external events sponsored or attended by Arm Research
- Making arrangements for external speakers to visit Arm, including recording content and distributing appropriately
- Producing regular communications reports including tracking of metrics, campaign results, website traffic, etc.
- General Research Communications and Marketing administrative support
- Ad-hoc support for the Research group with Communications queries and requests
What essential skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a related subject (e.g. Marketing/Communications/CIM/IDM etc)
- Previous experience in a Marketing or Communications role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating and editing original content for both print and digital mediums
- Experience working with/briefing creative agencies and/or design teams
- Strong multi-tasking, prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing requirements
- Confidence with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Technical marketing experience or experience within the technology industry
- Experience with Adobe Suite e.g. Photoshop, etc.
- Photography/videography and editing skills
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please submit your CV accompanied with a portfolio showcasing your content creation skills.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We Not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual is responsible for the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is critical, share it
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for Progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and be responsible for your own progress
Be Your Brilliant Self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps