We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
As Principal HW Security Architect, you will be part of Arm Development Centre in Ra’anana, Israel. You will work closely with global ARM design teams. You will be responsible for writing HW and system specifications, analysing and reviewing security related products, with focus on embedded design for the Mobile, Automotive and IoT markets.
You will join a small team of motivated and professional HW, SW and System architects who all share a passion for maintaining ARMs leadership in embedded markets and wanting to stamp their mark on the future ARM technologies. If you share a similar passion, we want to hear from you!
Job Purpose & Accountabilities:
- Develop security related system HW architectures that:
- Address the needs of ARMs target market segments
- Standardize key concepts
- Leave space for partner differentiation
- Work with product teams and other ARM architecture teams to define the next generation security related products
- Provide guidance on system architecture and requirements to ARM engineering teams
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering. Other degrees will also be considered with relevant experience.
- M.Sc. is an advantage
- Another engineering / science degree (in different field) is an advantage
- Excellent and experienced Hardware Systems Architect
- 5+ years of experience in designing chip level HW architectures and specification documents for hardware systems (SoC)
- Proven HW design/verification experience
- Creative, dynamic thinker, open minded and strong problem solving skills
- Fast learner of new technologies and standards
- Team player with ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English communication
- Experience with ARM processors, CPU architecture and SoC subsystems
- Experience with deeply embedded systems, embedded software, low level drivers and HW interfaces
- Familiarity with cryptography, data security, network security, security standards, SoC security
- Experience in developing and analysing complex systems
- Experience as an HW design team leader
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Launch Award
- Severance Pay
- Keren Hishtalmut (Education Fund)
- Convalescence - Havra'ah Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Company Car Leasing Program or travel to work
- Holiday, 20-24 days per annum
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Special vacations on personal events (wedding, child birth, child wedding)
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, including: free car parking, meal subsidy, Running team, Pilates lessons, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The engineers at Arm Ra’anana focus on development of Security IP Hardware and Software, and Software for Mbed Operating System and Mbed Cloud Platform in the fast-growing Internet of Things (IoT) market. The office is located 20 minutes north to Tel Aviv in the nice Hi-Tech zone of Ra’anana
Arm Technologies Israel Ltd.
24 Zarhin Street
See on Google maps