Education & Qualifications
You will have a good university degree, ideally in electronic engineering or computer science, although other graduates would be considered if they have meaningful experience.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Team leadership, including planning and managing tasks, as well as delivery to specification and schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills and capacity to work efficiently with local and remote teams.
- Detailed understanding of CPU micro-architecture.
- Experience of performance modelling.
- Experience of exploring and evaluating ideas and performance related to processor micro-architecture.
- Proven experience in C++.
- Strong software development experience, including design specification, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Experience with RTL and SystemC simulators.
- Familiarity with Arm architectures and instruction sets.
- Knowledge of System Architecture and System Software including OS kernel internals.
- Experience of Unix development environment.
With offices around the world, ARM is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented engineers. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to ARM's success in the global marketplace.
ARM is committed to global talent acquisition, offering an attractive relocation package.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our open culture and guide our decisions, defining how
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t (what does collaborate)
PASSION FOR PROGRESS
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and be responsible for your own progress
BE YOUR BRILLIANT SELF
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly