We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a role to improve the security, legal compliance, and efficiency of our engineering projects globally? We have an exciting opportunity to be part of the Quality and Delivery Operations team in our Central Engineering group.
In this role you will work collaboratively with a range of teams, taking ideas and shaping them into proposed future initiatives for prioritisation. You will plan, track and coordinate the delivery of these initiatives to ensure benefits are realised across the group.
You will have visibility of project and engineering processes across the Central Engineering group and the opportunity to influence security governance for how projects are developed and delivered. Central Engineering is a global organization and this role involves some global travel.
- You will work with initiative leads to plan, track and coordinate the delivery of security and engineering efficiency initiatives from the opportunity to benefit realisation.
- You analyse and refine ideas for improvement to determine suitability as an improvement initiative and potential benefits.
- You will be responsible for reporting on the progress of initiatives, raising any risks or issues with delivery
- Support the Operations Manager to communicate delivery and track effectiveness of improvements implemented.
- Work with the project teams to support and embed process change across Central Engineering.
- Use best in class project management to deliver the Improvement Program, ensuring the operations team leads by example.
- You have strong project management and organisational skills, preferably in agile methodologies such as SaFE, Scrum or Kanban with a good understanding of waterfall approaches such as Prince2 or PMP.
- You know how to build relationships and give engaging presentations in a dynamic, global team/organisation.
- You have worked in the past across different levels of an organisation and have skills to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- You work to deadlines and know how to multi-task in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and have good attention to detail.
Professional qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business, information technology or related field or relevant work experience.
- Working in a project management environment (traditional and agile)
- Proficient using 0365 including SharePoint/Teams
- Experience using Atlassian products Jira and Confluence
- Microsoft Project and Project Enterprise Server
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Supplementary pension
- Private Medical Insurance (employee & family)
- Life Insurance
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, free car parking, luncheon vouchers & Public Transport Pass reduction, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The staff at the Arm Sophia Antipolis design center is mostly focused on CPU design. Sophia Antipolis is a technology park that’s surrounded by a large national park, with wild boar that live within the city and can be seen strolling through the tech park. It’s conveniently located a quick 30 minute drive southwest of Nice, 45 minutes to Monaco, and only 20 minutes to Cannes.
Sophia Antipolis, France
Arm France SAS
25 Allée Pierre Ziller
F-06903 Sophia Antipolis Cedex
See on Google maps