We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the role
As a Product Manager for Machine Learning Tools at Arm, you will market existing ML tool products and define future machine learning tooling solutions and technology. You will lead these products throughout their lifecycle, responsible for the collection of marketing requirements, business planning, analyzing industry trends, building and maintaining marketing collateral, supporting sales opportunities, and setting up products in the internal database systems. You probably already know that both ML and CV have exceptional potential. As a key member of our ML group, you will report to the Director of Product Marketing, and support our objective to keep Arm at the heart of modern computing and to ensure that ML runs on Arm. Your mission within the team would be to work with partners and the industry product roadmap to optimize our tools as machine learning and computer vision technology evolves.
What will you be accountable for?
The product manager's role at Arm is important to our organization. If you love making new technology into a business while juggling tons of responsibility with travel and partnership, then we want to talk with you.
- You will handle the Product lifecycle starting with product definition through approvals, development, release and maintenance.
- You will develop collateral including presentations, white papers, benchmarks for product or products and their applicability in the context of the Arm roadmap as well as customer applications and use cases.
- You will champion collaborative relationships with our Arm partners (customers) by working with Account Managers (sales) to secure licensing and key design wins.
- You will partner with our business development teams to develop strategies that either explore new markets, expand existing ones, or both.
- You will secure key industry and OEM endorsements.
- You will support the sales and application engineering teams as the product authority as well as providing suitable product training to enable the sales teams to sell effectively.
- You will work cross-functionally across Arm and with third-parties to ensure we provide a complete eco-system around products and future products.
- You will plan and execute marketing communications activities with Arm corporate marketing to include press and analyst briefings, product launches, conference presentations and technology demonstrations.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
To be successful in this role, we recommend you come fully equipped to demonstrate the following experience during the application/interview process:
- A deep knowledge of embedded tools including compilers, profiling and debugging
- A solid understanding of embedded software, code generation technologies and ML frameworks
- A solid understanding of optimizing machine learning technologies for deployment in constrained environments
- A good knowledge of open source development and the open source community
- A good knowledge of processors, microcontrollers, acceleration technologies and the chip market
- Broad experience in technical marketing roles
- You will have a strong engineering background and degree-level qualification (ideally a degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a similar discipline)
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Experience with writing business plans and commercial justifications
- Your willingness to travel to meet with our customers and colleagues
What we are focusing on in your work
Does your work experience demonstrate success in a product management, technical marketing or other customer facing role? Maybe you have succeeded in a development or technical support role, then we would love for you to consider this opportunity as a natural next step - especially if your experience is in Machine Learning.
Do you have some of the following in your career experience? We would be quite keen to speak with you:
- Experience developing tool solutions for embedded software and systems
- Experience developing ML applications or middleware
- Experience working with open source communities
- Experience driving global teams to meet targets and technology innovation
- Experience crafting or helping customers design solutions
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory Pension
- Private Medical Cover
- Insurance, Permanent Health & Life
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 business days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, Cycle to Work, TaxSaver commuter ticket, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Galway office has engineers and software developers specialising in a number of Arm product areas, including Machine Learning and IP Tooling. The city of Galway is a popular seaside destination on the western coast of Ireland with beautiful beaches, playing host to many festivals throughout the year, including the Galway Arts Festival, Ireland's leading arts festival that's been running for over 40 years.
2nd Floor, Lyrr Building (phase 3)
Mervue Industrial Estate
See on Google maps