We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
ARM designs the technology that sits at the heart of advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. Supporting this industry leading and rapidly growing business builds an interesting and significant work environment.
We are seeking a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to work within the Sales Operations department on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. In this role you will be working with a range of partners, from management down, across many ARM Groups and Functions to ensure that:
All account and contact data conform to the current data standards, including the correct hierarchy of the account’s organisation
Provide thorough and reliable end-to-end support for Sales Operations processes including EMEAI distribution and direct customers, ensuring all requirements are satisfactory met.
We take great pleasure and time in training our people and giving them the one-to-one attention, they require to succeed in their role.
Primary Location: Cambridge, UK
What will I be responsible for?
Report on data related critical metrics.
Build reports that enable the easy identification of erroneous data and advise on process enhancements that will bring about an improvement in data quality.
Present the above to the Data Stewardship team and Sales Operations management.
Order processing for EMEAI distribution and direct customers.
Arranging delivery of sales orders – physical shipment and electronic deliverables.
Supporting EMEAI Channel Sales in terms of delivery of distribution and direct customer orders.
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Previous experience in an administrative supporting role like customer support, order entry, and/or data cleansing would be beneficial.
- Evidence of working with a high level of accuracy and paying close attention to detail.
- Experienced and competent user of SAP, Microsoft Office packages especially Excel and CRM Dynamics
- We expect the applicant to be dynamic, confident, have a friendly manner and able to challenge appropriately.
- Your previous experience will include working to deadlines and have the flexibility to prioritise work.
- The ideal person for this role would have the ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly.
Works under routine direction and uses minor discretion in resolving problems or enquiries.Works without frequent reference to others on specific tasks.
Interacts with and may influence immediate colleagues.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape outstanding:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual leads right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is important, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and lead your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, creative and highly hardworking professionals. By enabling a vibrant, broad, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to ARM's success in the global marketplace
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps