We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Information Technology group at Arm provides a variety of services to support existing and future commercial activities through working closely with the global enterprise to develop business change initiatives. Within this group, the Portfolio and Engagement team works to deliver valuable business change to support Arms growth in an agile, resilient and scalable way.
We are seeking you, a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to work within the IT BA team, leading the investigation, analysis, and documentation of business functions and processes, and the elicitation of requirements for change initiatives within Arm.
You would join a large and engaging functional team and will work day to day within product teams, alongside Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Testers, UX and architects as well as being the bridge out to the business partners.
We are making a strategic shift towards a more agile environment and, as an integral part of the IT delivery capability, the BA team will have a key part to play in this transformation.
Who are we looking for?
Do you work well with people at all levels? Do you have an agile mindset? Are you self-motivated, with strong organisational and analytical skills and a “can do” attitude? Are you passionate about large transformation in a fast-paced environment?
- Detailed investigation, scoping, planning and execution of business analysis activities and the work you're doing for specified projects
- Production of requirements and other documentation, as needed for each individual project, in accordance with internal standards and procedures
- Facilitate the development of customer requirements, user stories, being responsible for the interaction with internal business requirements, prioritising and de-conflicting where necessary
- Facilitate the promotion and development of the Business Analysis function within Arm
- Work closely with the PMO and Product Owners to settle scope of work, business requirements and actively participate on PI planning events
Who you are
- You are excellent at influencing and motivating individuals and teams
- You work with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment
- Superb interpersonal skills and can work at multiple levels
- Demonstrates drive, energy and resilience to work in agile work environment
- Empathic, confident, enthusiastic and friendly manner, able to challenge appropriately
Required Skills and Experience
- Solid experience in IT Business Analysis and of delivering in an agile environment, also being passionate about the methodology
- Experience of creating user stories and acceptance criteria
- Process mapping experience
- Experience in Microsoft cloud technologies (SharePoint Online, Project Online, O365)
- Experience in Azure solutions
- Good presentation and requirement elicitation skills
- Tailor approach and style when interacting with the team members
- Rapidly seek complex problems
- Flexibility to prioritise own work
- Work to deadlines
- Learn new concepts and skills quickly
- Work as part of a global team
- Willing to travel 10-20% of your time
- Exposure to Lean/Agile and SAFe methodologies
- Jira and Confluence knowledge
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps