We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
You will play a meaningful role in driving the success of our sales team, ensuring every team member has the knowledge, skills, and tools to drive our sales goals. This is a highly cross-functional role, giving you the opportunity to collaborate to develop a systematic approach that equips all sales teams to be successful in every interaction with prospects and customers. You will be responsible for supporting the definition and development of sales methodology, process, tools and best practices and deliver regular, high quality, mixed media field training elements to drive knowledge, efficiency, and productivity in a growing sales organization.
You are business focused, sales minded, collaborative, entrepreneurial and will thrive in our dynamic team. You are ambitious, results-oriented, enjoy speaking in front of small and large groups of people, understand the needs of a sales organization, and flourish on educating the sales teams, in an effort to make them more productive in the field
You will report directly to the head of ISG Sales and work closely with the Sales, Business Development, Sales Operations, and Product Marketing teams.
- Work with various constituencies to develop a world-class sales and field training regimen for both new hires and existing personnel
- Build a global function accountable and responsible for equipping and driving sales productivity and velocity
- Manage and reinforce our sales methodology and sales processes to understand and improve the skills, knowledge, process and tools that are required to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in those processes
- Development and management of the Sales Enablement roadmap
- Collaborate with sales to develop meaningful and engaging training, especially for new hires, new products, and solutions.
- Manage the onboarding process for all Sales new hires, supported by the Sales Management team
- Handle the rollout, adoption and knowledge transfer of best practices on how to leverage the suite of sales enablement tools and ensure alignment to sales processes
- Enable sales managers to effectively engage with and maximize the productivity of their teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Management & Marketing to manage a content repository of sales assets to ensure a centralized repository of materials that meets the needs of the sales organization
- Implement a continuous improvement program for our comprehensive on-boarding and ongoing training programs and establish measurable success metrics
- You have a minimum of 7-10 years in sales leadership, leading sales organizations, and/or like levels of experience in a sales enablement role with a SaaS, high growth B2B organization
- Demonstrable experience in developing and/or delivering sales tools and enablement plans
- Experience implementing successful sales process/methodology/sales playbook initiatives
- Strategic Selling Systems Experience
- You are proficient in CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Knowledge of sales content distribution and learning management systems and sales communication methodologies to recommend strategies for improved adoption and application
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly
(Arm is an equal opportunity employer)
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: café on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.
ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm San Jose office is nestled in California's Silicon Valley, just south of San Francisco. Serving as Arm’s North America headquarters, the office houses employees serving all divisions of Arm. World-renowned Stanford University is seen as a hub of innovation, helping to make San Jose one of the US’s fastest growing cities.
San Jose, California USA
150 Rose Orchard Way
San Jose, CA 95134-1358
See on Google maps