Experience and Skills
The skillset of the team is necessarily diverse, leading to a very dynamic working environment. We are seeking someone with a "get things done" attitude and a strong background in some of the following:
- Web development technologies including HTML5 and CSS3 (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Single-page web application development (e.g. React, Vue)
- Continuous integration workflows including build systems, testing and deployment
- Source control systems, especially GitHub
- Agile principles and processes
Any experience of these technologies would also benefit the role:
- Experience with server-side scripting using Node.js
- Experience with UX design principles
- Implementing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Containerisation technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
We actively support cross-training between these technologies where there is no existing experience.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.