We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you ready to be at the forefront of driving the next wave of image and vision applications in the smart embedded and IoT market? With over 2 billion Arm-based ISP chips already shipped, Arm technology is driving the embedded compute and IoT revolution. You now have the chance to play a pivotal role and co-shape the future of Arm's innovative technology and wide ecosystem.
Are you interested in image signal processing and vision based applications? Arm is looking for a product specialist to be responsible for the definition and creation of the next Mali-Camera and Mali-Display product lines and influence the definition of all the relevant IP around it, including software and tuning.
In this position, you will join a company which is one of the leading vision IP providers and you will work on cutting edge technology, cooperating with leading companies across the globe in that field. You will interact directly with some of the biggest semiconductor manufacturers and some of the largest consumer electronic companies worldwide. The role will require enthusiasm, autonomy, travel overseas and a real passion for innovation.
You will be part of a talented and hard-working team of product managers, led by the Senior Product Manager for Internet of Things & Embedded. As part of your role, you will be able to shape the roadmap and drive the various technologies and products to address the growing demands of the market.
Your role will include the following activities:
- You own and define the product roadmap for Mali-Camera (ISPs) and Mali-DPU (Display processors)
- You define product definition, create business plan, and drive the approval process
- You act as primary product interface for internal and external interfaces
- You identify technology trends and market problems to help define Arm’s product roadmaps
- You ensure all outbound marketing and technical collateral is kept up to date and that the product solutions are optimally positioned
- You understand market requirements, validating these requirements and turning them in to specifications that can be used as a basis for Arm engineering teams to build new products.
- You identify and articulating compelling value propositions for product positioning with silicon and ecosystem partners
- You work with the dedicated embedded outbound marketing team, to jointly build a plan and content for outbound activities for products, including webinars, blogs, articles and white papers
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Good technical knowledge of image signal processing and vision applications
- Good knowledge of the semiconductor market
- Experience in a product management, product marketing or technical sales role
- Experience in outbound marketing tasks including developing sales collateral or whitepapers
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working across a global team
- Strong engineering background, ideally within an ISP or silicon environment
- Willingness to travel to meet with customers and colleagues
- Excellent presentation abilities
- High degree of initiative, autonomy and a confirmed problem solver
- Good communicator, personable and able to work and communicate at a detailed or high level
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, high-energy, open-minded, reliable, innovative, persuasive
- A good listener, with the ability to take input from multiple sources and filter into concise communication
- Ability to work, communicate and motivate effectively at all levels of the company and with partners to achieve desired results
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is essential, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
Our office in Manchester, England hosts diverse teams from throughout Arm including debuggers, HPC tools, technical communications, DevOps infrastructure provision and open-source software development. The office is located in the heart of Manchester city centre allowing easy access to shops, restaurants and a bustling nightlife. Known for its world-renowned sporting connections, Manchester is seen as the United Kingdom's "second city", as it is the most visited city in England by overseas visitors aside from the capital.
11 Portland St
See on Google maps