We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are looking for a Group Administrator to help with the smooth running of the Architecture and Technology Group (ATG). Beyond the core activities, you will have opportunities to grow in this role, covering additional aspects of operational coordination.
About the role
You will report to the Director of Operations, ATG, and you will establish working relationships with, among others: ATG Management, ATG marketing team, team leads, other Group administrators and EAs, Support Functions, and some external service providers and suppliers.
Our people spend a lot of time interacting with external partners, and others across Arm - could you help us handle that?:
- You will organise and support group events, including group conferences and marketing events. These events may be in any global location, and may be wholly internal or involve external participants
- You will oversee diaries to bring together geographically disparate, often senior people together, and smoothly resolve changes of availability
- You will arrange meetings, including booking of meeting rooms and associated resources including meals
- You will assist with Group communications and the Group diary
ATG is a multi-disciplinary team of people across a number of sites - could you cover this?:
- You will contribute to staff engagement activities
- You will work with Facilities to improve the office spaces that we use
- You will raise POs where required, and you ensure timely payment through liaison with Finance team, suppliers and others as appropriate
- You will lead general administrative tasks
- You demonstrate good administration and basic event coordination / support skills
- You have worked in a technically-focused environment (in a non-technical capacity)
- You engage positively with questions, concerns and issues
- You engage collaboratively but are able to work with minimum supervision, you are culturally sensitive, and you adjust communication style to various audiences
- You have experience and comfortable familiarity with Word, Excel, Powerpoint applications (being an authority on these apps is not required)
- You are comfortable with processing contracts and invoice payments, raising POs, and tracking expenses
- You love achieving through teamwork, and you get a kick out of getting a good result for others
- You display good interpersonal skills; and you develop strong working relationships
- Ability to travel as required to support onsite at events would be useful but not essential
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps