We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you a creative Events Coordinator? If so, why not join our dynamic Internal Events team? Reporting to our UK-based Senior Events Manager; you will work globally, alongside colleagues based in the UK, US and ASIA Pacific and be primarily responsible for our 'Big Picture' events that we hold for new starters. You will be part of a team that is responsible for organizing, leading and delivering a wide range of internal events, from multi-day residential conferences to networking and social events and one-day launch activities.
What will I be accountable for?
- Leading successful multi-day conferences from conception to completion, including complex logistics, venue liaison, production, budget management and onsite execution, you will have a particular focus on our Big Picture events for new starters.
- You will contribute to the strategic development of internal corporate events by identifying and evaluating results against our key goals and objectives along with recommendations for improvement.
- You will build excellent working relationships with key internal partners, event contributors and suppliers, through project management and teamwork.
- You will evaluate event performance, including post event analysis, de-briefs and post-event reports.
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Experience leading dynamic corporate conferences, with the ability to produce high-impact events.
- A track record of owning and delivering concurrent, residential multi-day conferences and networking events from strategy to completion.
- The ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines according to changing requirements, and always flagging concerns and issues.
- Excellent project management, and time management skills – organized, detail focused, accountable, and can handle last-minute, urgent requests.
- Excellent budgeting, negotiation and vendor management skills. Strong numeracy skills and ability to create and manage large scale event budgets up to 800k.
- Passionate about delivering excellent events, you are a hardworking and creative thinker; problem solver and can ‘think and lead' on your feet.
- Excellent written and verbal and skills.
- Ability to work closely with C-suite executives.
- Experience working in corporate event management and operations essential, tech industry preferred.
- Experience developing strong working relationships with internal partners, third party vendors, and customers.
- Ability to interface seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent collaboration skills, culturally sensitive, can adjust communication style to various audiences including high level executives.
Flexible with an ability to travel to global event locations as required (including weekends where needed).
At Arm, we are guided by our Core Beliefs that reflect our culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape the extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps