We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you passionate about Foundational SQL, data warehousing, Sharepoint and Project Online?
We, the Information Technology group at Arm provide a variety of services to support existing and future commercial activities through working closely with the global enterprise to develop business change initiatives. Within our group, the Delivery and Engineering team works to deliver valuable business change to support Arms growth in an agile, resilient and scalable way.
There is an opportunity work in a very an Agile team supporting further improvement and value delivery from our Project Management system. This system is built on Office 365 and Project Online.
What will you be accountable for?
As a member of the Scrum team, you will help in all aspects of the operation of the team. As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you will work daily with the altering workstreams to ensure high quality of the features being delivered. You will assist the Data Warehouse, Test, SharePoint and Project Online workstreams in rotational assignments, having the opportunity to gain experience in every aspect of the Enterprise Project Management Systems.
What will be your responsibilities?
- You assist the different workstreams (DWH, SP Online, Project Online, Test, BA, RTE)
- You work with the developers to determine root cause of defect and priority for fixing, provide L3 support to the user community
- You aid with solution deployment and transition to support
- You provide input to training and documentation
- You work closely with developers to improve the quality of features being developed, and user stories
- You cooperate with our BA Team and give support for our customers projects
- You document and evaluate defects occurring during the day to day work
You will impress us if you have:
- Foundational SQL and/or Database knowledge
- Basic understanding of ETL and Data Warehousing concepts
- Understand good practices relating to test driven development and unit testing
- Foundational knowledge of cloud services
- Understanding of Version Control concepts and standard methodologies
- Functional Knowledge of working in a scaled agile framework, supporting sprint delivery
As part of our DevOps team you will
- Take responsibility for your own work including the prioritization of tasks and goals
- Develop robust, well-documented code, which adheres to the company/product user interface and development conventions, usability and accessibility standards
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Support unit and integration testing before launch, Support and Maintain Performance and Automation testing
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills
Final year or recently closed studies in a technical university (preferably in IT area)
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory Pension
- Insurance, Medical & Life
- Allowances, Transportation & Meal
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 business days every four-year of service
- Others, SZEP card, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Budapest office is focused on design and verification projects from the Systems & Software and Partner Enablement teams. Often cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, Budapest is an UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrassy Avenue, making it one of the most visited cities in Europe.
Arm Hungary Kft.
1082 Budapest, Futó u. 45.
(Corvin Crystal Tower)
See on Google maps