We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you passionate about agile, scrum methodology and O365?
We, the Information Technology group at Arm, provide a variety of services to support existing and future commercial activities through working closely with the global enterprise to develop business change initiatives. Within our group, the Delivery and Engineering team works to deliver valuable business change to support Arms growth in an agile, resilient and scalable way.
There is an opportunity to for you to lead an Agile team supporting further improvement and value delivery from our Project Management system. This system is built on Office 365 and Project Online.
As a scrum master, you will work with the Release Train Engineer (RTE) and support the scrum team in the following areas: refinement of the backlog, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint demos and retrospectives. You will help daily with the Product Owner/Product Manager, assist setting up priorities, defining quarterly scope of the project during the planning events.
The role’s responsibilities will consist of the following:
- You lead the scrum ceremonies at the team level as well as participating in Scrum of Scrums and Quarterly Planning Events for the wider product team.
- You guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- You provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
- You maintain the Jira backlog and Scrum boards.
- You facilitate demo sessions
- You plan solution deployment and transition to support.
- You work with other It teams to deliver high-quality and robust end-to-end solutions in an efficient and timely manner.
- You ensure that the newly developed features do not compromise current production systems.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Practical experience leading software development teams in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
What are your Soft Skills?
- Experience leading/mentoring Agile teams
- Ability to handle work priority to ensure releases are delivered in regular sprints
- Clear verbal and written communication skills and to be confident in presentation skills
- Experience working with remote teams and product owners
- You have a servant lead attitude
What do we expect from You?
- Atlassian JIRA/Confluence experience
- You have been working in a SAFe Scaled environment in the past
- Project Management experience
Who you are?
- You are able to work well with others in a team, especially when under pressure.
- You demonstrate good interpersonal skills with both colleagues and business.
- You are the person who engages others around you by taking responsibility for your own work including the prioritization of tasks and goals.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You demonstrate a proven track record regarding good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, and empowerment.
- Significant experience in Project Management and Microsoft Development practices.
- Preferably closed studies in the It or relevant field
- Nice to have experience with MS full-stack/Office 365
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory Pension
- Insurance, Medical & Life
- Allowances, Transportation & Meal
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 business days every four-year of service
- Others, SZEP card, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Budapest office is focused on design and verification projects from the Systems & Software and Partner Enablement teams. Often cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, Budapest is an UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrassy Avenue, making it one of the most visited cities in Europe.
Arm Hungary Kft.
1082 Budapest, Futó u. 45.
(Corvin Crystal Tower)
See on Google maps