We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you passionate about automation testing?
The Information Technology group at Arm provides a variety of services to support existing and future commercial activities through working closely with the global enterprise to develop business change initiatives. Within this group, the Delivery and Engineering team works to deliver valuable business change to support Arms growth in an agile, resilient and scalable way.
What is the purpose of this job?
There is an opportunity to contribute to the Agile team supporting further improvements and value delivery from our Project Management system. This system is built on Office 365 and Project Online.
Who are we looking for?
As a member of the Scrum team, you will assist in all aspects of the required testing activities. As a Test Engineer, you will work as part of the DevOps team to deliver high quality of the developed product features. You will drive test automation for regression testing and perform exploratory testing and manual testing. You will work with other teams to maintain and follow the central automation testing framework principles.
What are the main responsibilities you will have?
- Implement and improve automated testing of the solutions
- Use manual tests to verify the implemented functions
- Produce dashboards and reports to help identify problems and improve understanding throughout the team of quality issues
- Document and evaluate defects
- Assist the developers to settle root cause of defects and priorities to fix
- Work closely with the product owner to understand patterns of use and improve the overall testing approach
- Provide input to training materials and user documentations
Skills, experiences and qualification
- Relevant Certification in Microsoft Development practices and/or Testing frameworks
- Several years of experience testing in a SAFe environment
- Experience maintaining and developing new test automation solutions based on some of the listed technologies: Webdriver, Selenium, Cucumber, Jira X-Ray, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Java, Junit and TestNG
- Basic knowledge in Behaviour Driven Development (Cucumber/JBehave/Spock)
- SQL knowledge and/or Database testing experience
- Experience in Java programming language
- In depth knowledge of testing types, techniques and practices
You are the right person for this job if you have:
- Functional Knowledge of working in an Agile process supporting sprint delivery
- Ability to influence the team and be an advocate for quality
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- To take responsibility for your own work including the prioritization of tasks and goals.
- Excellent analytical skills.
You will impress us if you have:
- Experience the MS development environments
- SAFe Scaled Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Project Server, SharePoint and MS O365
- API testing experience
- Experience in non-functional testing
- Experience in performance testing tools like JMeter or BlazeMeter
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory Pension
- Insurance, Medical & Life
- Allowances, Transportation & Meal
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 business days every four-year of service
- Others, SZEP card, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Budapest office is focused on design and verification projects from the Systems & Software and Partner Enablement teams. Often cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, Budapest is an UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrassy Avenue, making it one of the most visited cities in Europe.
Arm Hungary Kft.
1082 Budapest, Futó u. 45.
(Corvin Crystal Tower)
See on Google maps