We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm’s Automotive & IoT line of business is transforming the developer community through solutions that utilise our processors, tools, and software libraries. These solutions allow our partners to innovate & release products faster.
We are looking for a dedicated Ecosystem Specialist to develop and maintain relationships with this community of developers, act as a trusted advisor for them, and coordinate marketing activities on a worldwide scale.
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, you will use your relationship skills to understand the needs of those partners, collaborate with the various product teams at Arm, and ensure our partners’ products perform in the finest possible fashion when running on Arm technology.
What will I be accountable for?
- Work with the ecosystem partners to create new and strengthen existing relationships around the globe
- Coordinate with the Arm marketing teams and ecosystem partners on collaborative and co-marketing activities
- Be a conduit for technical information between Arm Architecture and Engineering teams with the ecosystem partners
- Pull together technical requirements, improvements and issues reported by ecosystem partners and help drive the roadmaps in the ecosystem and Arm product teams
- Help oversee legal agreements between Arm and the partners
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Computer science degree, engineering degree or equivalent
- Experience of partner or customer interaction of a technical nature – ideally in the field of embedded software development or technical support role
- Strong organizational skills and ability to run with multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to capture the essence of a technical problem and communicate it clearly to others
- Ability to persuade rather than push when influencing others
- Experience working in an international business across many different regions and within a multicultural environment
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We Not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual is responsible for the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is critical, share it
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for Progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and be responsible for your own progress
Be Your Brilliant Self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps