We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you passionate about verification and simulations?
We are looking for you, a Hardware Integration Engineer who will be responsible to develop a full integration suite and for emulating a complex System On Chip. Also reviewing specifications and develop test plans, and work closely with design & Software teams to understand the functional & testability goals of the design. You will develop plans for custom hardware, and work independently & manage deliverables to align with project goals plus support multi-functional engineering efforts.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with minimum 3 years of experience
- You have experience with verification methodologies, RTL and gate level simulations and debug
- Software skills in C/C++
- You are familiar with FPGA build flow including design entry in Verilog, synthesis, place and route, timing constraints and timing closure
- You are strong in Verilog, System-Verilog, test-benches, simulation, automation and debug are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate the desire to tackle diverse challenges
- Knowledge of Cryptography and SoC security
- Able to write scripts in python, Perl or other scripting languages
- Knowledge of CPU & SOC architecture/design an industry standard interfaces
- Strong analytical skills, creative attitude and hardworking teammate.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Launch Award
- Severance Pay
- Keren Hishtalmut (Education Fund)
- Convalescence - Havra'ah Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Company Car Leasing Program or travel to work
- Holiday, 20-24 days per annum
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Special vacations on personal events (wedding, child birth, child wedding)
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, including: free car parking, meal subsidy, Running team, Pilates lessons, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The engineers at Arm Ra’anana focus on development of Security IP Hardware and Software, and Software for Mbed Operating System and Mbed Cloud Platform in the fast-growing Internet of Things (IoT) market. The office is located 20 minutes north to Tel Aviv in the nice Hi-Tech zone of Ra’anana
Arm Technologies Israel Ltd.
24 Zarhin Street
See on Google maps