We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Assistant Operations Analyst role will work as a key member of the CPU Operations team and the wider Central Engineering operations team. You would be based in Sophia Antipolis, which is one of Arm’s main and growing centres.
Arm’s Sophia Antipolis design centre is located in one of the most beautiful parts of France, at the heart of Europe’s largest and most dynamic technology park. Surrounded by mountains and the Mediterranean Sea, this extraordinary design centre has delivered leading products from Arm’s Cortex (TM) processor family.
The CPU group is an international team which builds the processing brains in all things mobile and more. With the Sophia Antipolis site having a long and proud history of building extraordinary leading-edge products. The team, which you will be part of, coordinates and leads the development of these activities and as part of that, the groups business and operating requirements.
You will work directly for the Senior Director of Operations to help handle reporting, business change and internal projects/objectives. You will also support the tracking and monitor key initiatives across the CPU teams, provide structured and timely data. Your responsibilities include compiling and tracking business metrics, reporting on initiatives, supporting internal process improvements, general performance metrics for the group and help organising senior group meetings.
This role requires a minimal level of travel to work across all of Arm’s locations.
Education & Qualifications
A university degree (or equivalent) in Business, Finance, Engineering or Computer Science, although other degrees will be considered.
Essential Skills & Experience
- First class communications skills, both written and verbal, in English due to the international nature of the group.
- Experience of leading change in an exciting and rapidly changing environment
- You are able to manage through personal leadership and clear goals
- Are you able to work autonomously and take full ownership for the leadership team?
- You would build ad-hock reports with Excel/Tableau/BI reporting
- Data-Driven with good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Delivering results at the right quality
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Familiar with processes tools such as SharePoint, Jira etc.
- Comfortable with configuration methods, versioning and documentation tools
- Interest in cutting edge technology
- Self-motivated, looking to accept new challenges
- Professional attitude, with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and pragmatic with regards to problem-solving
- Project Management skills
Want to be part of a high performing team defining the future? We are willing to train and develop you as needed!
Why work for Arm?
As well as a friendly and high performance working environment, Arm offers a competitive benefits package in France including: private medical insurance (employee and family), 25 days annual leave, 20-day sabbatical every four years, supplementary pension, meal vouchers and reduction in working hours (11 days).
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Supplementary pension
- Private Medical Insurance (employee & family)
- Life Insurance
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, free car parking, luncheon vouchers & Public Transport Pass reduction, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The staff at the Arm Sophia Antipolis design center is mostly focused on CPU design. Sophia Antipolis is a technology park that’s surrounded by a large national park, with wild boar that live within the city and can be seen strolling through the tech park. It’s conveniently located a quick 30 minute drive southwest of Nice, 45 minutes to Monaco, and only 20 minutes to Cannes.
Sophia Antipolis, France
Arm France SAS
25 Allée Pierre Ziller
F-06903 Sophia Antipolis Cedex
See on Google maps