We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm Legal supports all groups and functions within Arm on a global basis, providing timely, professional, and solution-focused legal advice and support, partnering with our business colleagues to provide the best outcomes. We operate as one team, with legal resource located in Arm’s key locations. We are looking for a Paralegal/Legal Assistant to work in Arm Legal. The Arm internal Legal team handles a variety of matters from a full spectrum of intellectual property law, competition, and commercial law with support from our own legal specialists and external counsel.
What will I be accountable for?
- Supporting Arm lawyers with many aspects of their day to day work
- Drafting and maintaining associated precedents and know-how in areas such as software licensing; procurement, IT, facilities and marketing.
- Reviewing, drafting and providing support on a variety of contracts, including technology licences and collaboration agreements, providing research and preparing know-how.
Skills and qualifications:
- University degree (or equivalent)
- High level of organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently with a strong eye for detail
- Good teammate, with a can-do attitude in driving issues through to conclusion
- Good interpersonal skills and strong communicator
- Proficiency and experience in using databases
- Good sense of urgency and a pronounced can-do attitude
- Previous experience in an in-house paralegal role would be an advantage
- An understanding of Intellectual property
- Experience in working across cultures, in different countries
- Experience in reviewing and drafting contracts.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps