We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The finance organization at Arm is evolving into a more outbound, consultative and partnering organization. Along the way, we have crafted a new, exciting role in our team of Finance Business Partners to include a Business Analyst.
This role is a dedicated analyst in the Internet of Things Services Group (ISG). ISG is one of the two operating businesses of Arm, focused on delivering IoT services providing connectivity, device management, and data management. The business has recently seen significant investment through a number of acquisitions and operates in a dynamically changing environment. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, data collection and manipulation capabilities, a keen attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
What will I be accountable for?
- You will support a team of Business Partners, Operations Leaders and corporate teams
- Build analytics and KPI dashboards that drive business decisions across different lines of business and teams within ISG
- Identify, compile, and build automated reporting to evolve the financial planning process.
- Develop and standardize financial reports for finance and business leaders.
- Assist consolidation of ISG plans for central FP&A team.
- Help build data governance with single source of truth data documentation
- Review and reconcile ongoing reports’ provide information/data and analysis essential for planning and strategy development
- Undertake ad hoc projects to support senior management and business decisions.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or economics, with 4+ years of professional experience in analytics, business analytics, or consulting.
- You will need to be able to function in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- You have advanced analytical, financial modeling and Excel skills.
- Proficiency in BI and visualization tools like Tableau is a plus.
- You should have a good understanding of financials.
- You think outside of the box to find creative approach to problem solving.
- You are a dedicated and self-motivated individual that is comfortable in completing projects in tight time frames with minimal direct supervision.
- Independent self-starter who is motivated by developing new processes and relationships and you have a strong sense of urgency and attention to details.
At Arm, we are proud to have a set of beliefs that reflect our unrivaled creative culture. These beliefs are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
We, not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
No individual is right answer.
Brilliance is collectiveInformation is crucial, share it
Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky, not egocentric
Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
Make trust our default position
Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organization of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we support our people to share their creative contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: café on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.
ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm San Jose office is nestled in California's Silicon Valley, just south of San Francisco. Serving as Arm’s North America headquarters, the office houses employees serving all divisions of Arm. World-renowned Stanford University is seen as a hub of innovation, helping to make San Jose one of the US’s fastest growing cities.
San Jose, California USA
150 Rose Orchard Way
San Jose, CA 95134-1358
See on Google maps