In this role, you will support leading semiconductor design houses worldwide implement advanced Arm cores/subsystems in their nanometer SoC designs meeting aggressive performance, power, and area (PPA) requirements using Arm physical IP. You will work with Arm design engineers using the latest EDA tools/flows as well as latest foundry process nodes to put together best-in-class physical IP libraries and reference implementation methodologies. You will work with Arm technical documentation groups to enhance our user guides and application/methodology notes in enabling our customers to easily acquire and deploy our IP for faster time to silicon. You will represent customer requirements to Arm product groups based on service requests, trends, defects, benchmarking, etc. and will be the main Arm technical interface to current/future Arm customers.
With the ever-increasing complexity associated with implementing multi-core DVFS clusters in finFET processes, we need a seasoned individual with good understanding of the low-level details (device, cell, memory, layout, Verilog, interconnect, timing, power, variation, etc.) coupled with some understanding of high-level EDA flows deployed in IC design. A qualified candidate shall demonstrate ability for solving complex engineering challenges with considerations for library/cell selection, cell/memory architecture tradeoffs, process variants and their PPA tradeoffs, on chip variation, simulation/timing/power/layout models, margining methodologies, etc. in supporting our customers by offering guidance, training, and support services. Arm’s IP portfolio expansion from mobile computing into AI, automotive, Infrastructure, IOT and other market segments resulted in consistent growth beyond the semiconductor industry averages, resulting in career advancement opportunities previously unseen in traditional design houses. Here is your chance to leverage that growth to advance your career at Arm.
What will I be accountable for?
• Work with Arm physical IP library design teams
• Interact with customers for support, training, and guidance
• Create application notes, FAQs, white papers and other library IP knowledge collateral
• Continually improve product documentation to maximize customer satisfaction
• Support sales and marketing teams with competitive benchmarking and pre-sales requests
• Collaborate with EDA vendors to extract the best in class results from our physical IP• Work with geographically diverse engineering and support teams to deliver high quality customer support for Arm library products