We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the role
Do you have expertise in Google Ads and Bing Ads? We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to assist in the development and expansion of our digital campaigns.
As the Digital Marketing Manager in this long term contract, you will have the opportunity to help building our demand generation program for growing prospects while improving engagement of our dedicated customer base.
This is a great opportunity for a sharp, self-starter and passionate marketer with strong initiative to drive rapid growth through new customer acquisition, account expansion and retention journey across all digital touch points. Are you ready for the challenge?
What will I be accountable for?
- You will build, execute, and manage lead generation programs, such as paid search (PPC), display, video and mobile advertising to generate high quality web traffic and leads.
- You will collaborate closely with campaign managers, web team, marketing automation, and outside agencies to effectively launch and optimize marketing campaigns to improve campaign performance.
- You will track and report performance against goals to achieve targeted KPIs.
- Establish lead-generation conversion model to optimize ad performance and to improve overall program return on investment.
- You will explore new growth channels and tools, develop impactful campaign, to expand and scale our lead generation marketing programs.
As part of achieving the above, this role would be expected to:
- Build data driven marketing programs to drive strong engagement and conversions.
- Measure end-to-end conversions across multiple channels, evaluate customer touch points, and optimize user funnels
- Develop test plans and drive improvements in the performance of landing pages, ad copies, bidding strategies, tactics, and campaign assets.
- Analyze and segment customer data to help define prospect and customer with high engagement and revenue potential
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- BS/BA degree
- 5 years of experience in B2B marketing with at least 3 years proven experience in search engine marketing (SEM/PPC), display and video advertisings, and other digital marketing programs.
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics certification with agency experience are strong plus.
- Experience in data visualization or BI tools such as Google Data Studio and Tableau
- Strong problem-solving abilities, including navigating ambiguity and analyzing and translating data into actionable strategies
- Open, collaborative and trustworthy with a willingness to share information and insights
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: café on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.
ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm San Jose office is nestled in California's Silicon Valley, just south of San Francisco. Serving as Arm’s North America headquarters, the office houses employees serving all divisions of Arm. World-renowned Stanford University is seen as a hub of innovation, helping to make San Jose one of the US’s fastest growing cities.
San Jose, California USA
150 Rose Orchard Way
San Jose, CA 95134-1358
See on Google maps