We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you an experienced product manager who would relish helping to drive Arm's CPU architecture ecosystem forward? Would you like to work with world-leading hardware and software architects to drive highly technical roadmaps, communicate with global partners, while taking into account commercial & legal realities?
You will collaboratively craft CPU architecture roadmaps, the compatibility basis for all Arm-based CPUs, with senior architects across the industry considering both market trends and ecosystem needs. You will guide key global partner companies on these roadmaps, and ensure large-scale adoption of these technologies by companies at various positions in the value chain. You will be part of the small product management function within Arm’s influential Architecture & Technology Group, which owns CPU and System architectures, and collaborate with Arm's various Line of Business and other groups.
- You will represent and help evolve various architecture roadmaps
- You will craft technology value-propositions, clarifying both the “why” as well as the “what”, and lead CPU architecture messaging across the company
- You will co-ordinate and lead collaboration with partner companies across the planet to improve and deploy the Arm CPU architecture
- You will work with programme management to evolve & execute the development lifecycle, and then be the main point of contact for this programme, including contracts, licensing & revenue recognition, to internal and external people.
Essential skills & experience
- You have developed, delivered & promoted value propositions and complex roadmaps to both internal & external collaborators and customers
- You understand product lifecycle especially evolution of existing complex products
You will possess the following characteristics
- You bring an analytical reasoning approach to make sense of input from many viewpoints
- Business insight to complement others' technical skill
- You work in a consistent and collaborative style with analytical subject matter experts
Desirable skills & experience
- Ideally you will have an understanding of different hardware and/or software development processes
- Experience of developing deep technical customer relationships
- You may even have experience of working with different cultures in a global context
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps