We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are evolving our finance organisation here at Arm and expanding the team of global Finance Business Partners. Our mission is to improve financial strength and support decision-making managers and leaders in the lines of business.
You will have oversight of the total budget of our Enabling Functions and work closely with other Finance Business Partners as well as the Mergers and Acquisitions, Accounting and FP&A Finance teams and leadership teams in the business to provide Financial Planning and Analysis and budget management guidance. You will help us measure and target overall performance of the Enabling Functions, and drive the continuous improvement of processes for planning and reporting across the business partner team.
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- Proven experience in roles in accounting and/or commercial finance is critical. You may have come through Big 4 / 6 accounting, then have experience in corporate finance.
- You are P&L literate, with a significant depth of financial background, including cost and capital management.
- You can demonstrate successful experience in a related role, as a partner to business functions and are experienced at influencing senior partners
- You are confident in financial modelling and in working with financial systems, Excel and in learning new tools quickly
What skills will help me succeed?
- You should combine financial and business insight to drive forward understanding of business performance and can translate financial acumen into business insight, quickly, on-demand
- You can communicate and present complex analysis/concepts in a simple and concise way
- You are agile when required to get into the detail and work with data to produce analysis
- You have the ability to deal with ambiguity and enjoy creating ways of working and bringing structure to the way that others work
What personality traits should I demonstrate?
- You are enthusiastic, with a dedicated approach to business partnering – looking to contribute at every opportunity and you are driven by a sense of curiosity to build a deep understanding of the business area you support
- You are an independent self-starter who is motivated by developing new processes and relationships. You will need to build strong relationships and credibility with both finance and non-finance partners and also remain independent, challenging as much as supporting
- You have a personal dedication to actively analyse data to identify risks / opportunities for your business area and you can effectively influence non-finance partners using financial analysis & insight
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps