We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you passionate about project management?
Would you be interested in joining to a highly motivated team?
We have an exciting opportunity in Cambridge, UK for a Project/PMO Analyst in our Central Engineering Group.
The Quality and Delivery Operations team is a multi-disciplined group with a variety of skills and backgrounds. This new role within the team will support standard methodologies for delivery and continuous improvement efforts by managing and updating our delivery tools, providing data analysis and reports, and contributing to continuous improvement activities. This will be achieved by collaborating closely with Project, Program and Engineering leads, as well as our own team, to define working practices that you can then turn into documented processes, reports and/or tools.
What will you be accountable for?
- Work with internal teams, business functions, and key internal partners to manage expectations and to deliver effective initiatives, reports and/or tools.
- Work constructively and dedicatedly to help continually develop and improve our processes and ways of working.
- Contribute to the development of information standards, policies and guidelines in conjunction with information owners to increase effectiveness and efficiency within Central Engineering.
- Assist with defining and implementing new project/team workflows and checklists to support efficient and consistent delivery processes.
- Report on progress of initiatives & business as usual activities; bringing up any risks or issues and highlighting any known dependencies.
- Support overall delivery, operation, performance measurement, monitoring and reporting.
- Define and gather delivery status metrics and reports and identify trends and gaps in compliance.
Professional qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, information technology or related field or relevant work experience.
- Working in a project management environment (traditional or agile).
- Experience of reporting and data analysis tools such as Tableau or Business Objects.
- Proficient using 0365 including SharePoint/Teams
- Data manipulation within Excel.
- Experience using Atlassian products Jira and Confluence.
- Microsoft Project and Project Enterprise Server (desirable)
- Good interpersonal skills to enable working in a dynamic, global team/organization.
- Experience in working with internal partners across a range of levels, with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Working to deadlines and to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, with good analytical and problem-solving skills
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps