We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you ready to be at the forefront of driving the next wave of semiconductors in the rich embedded and IoT market? With over 50 billion Arm-based chips already shipped, Arm technology is driving the embedded compute and IoT revolution. You now have the chance to play a pivotal role and co-shape the future of Arm's innovative technology and wide ecosystem.
Are you interested in rich embedded systems? Do you have a Raspberry Pi or any Arm-based Linux boards at home for your personal projects? As a product manager, you will drive the definition and creation of the next generation of system IPs, such as interconnect, debug and system controllers that are the backbone of our rich IoT solutions.
You will report to the Snr. Product Manager who is managing a team of very hardworking and highly motivated product managers; and your role has the potential to build shape the roadmap, drive this family of product and technology, addressing the growing demands to use the best embedded technology. The role will require enthusiasm, autonomy, travel overseas and a real passion for innovation.
What will I be accountable for?
- You own and define the product roadmap of system IPs for Rich IoT/Embedded solution
- You define product definition, create business plan, and drive the approval process
- You act as primary product interface for internal and external interfaces
- You identify technology trends and market problems to help define Arm’s product roadmaps
- You ensure all outbound marketing and technical collateral is kept up to date and that the product solutions are optimally positioned
- You understand market requirements, validating these requirements and turning them in to specifications that can be used as a basis for Arm engineering teams to build new products.
- You identify and articulating compelling value propositions for product positioning with silicon and ecosystem partners
- You work with the dedicated embedded outbound marketing team, to jointly build a plan and content for outbound activities for products, including webinars, blogs, articles and white papers
Education & Qualifications
- University degree (or equivalent qualification) in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of the semiconductor market and good technical knowledge of SoC systems, AMBA protocols and debug solution
- Experience in a product management, product marketing or technical sales role
- Experience of product management of technical products, outbound marketing tasks including developing sales collateral or whitepapers
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience of working across a global team
- Strong engineering background, ideally within Arm Cortex-A based or silicon environment
- Willingness to travel to meet with customers and colleagues
- High degree of initiative, autonomy and a confirmed problem solver
- Good communicator, personable and able to work and communicate at a detailed or high level
- Creative, high-energy, open-minded, reliable, innovative, persuasive
- A good listener, with the ability to take input from multiple sources and filter into concise communication
- Sophia-Antipolis, FR or Cambridge, UK
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Supplementary pension
- Private Medical Insurance (employee & family)
- Life Insurance
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, free car parking, luncheon vouchers & Public Transport Pass reduction, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The staff at the Arm Sophia Antipolis design center is mostly focused on CPU design. Sophia Antipolis is a technology park that’s surrounded by a large national park, with wild boar that live within the city and can be seen strolling through the tech park. It’s conveniently located a quick 30 minute drive southwest of Nice, 45 minutes to Monaco, and only 20 minutes to Cannes.
Sophia Antipolis, France
Arm France SAS
25 Allée Pierre Ziller
F-06903 Sophia Antipolis Cedex
See on Google maps