What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- BSEE or BSCS required. MS/PhD in EE or CS preferred.
- Minimum 10 years Computer Graphics experiences or equivalent required.
- A strong history of thinking creatively and communicating effectively in a global team environment, with a practical, organized and analytical approach to work.
- A deep experience and background in Computer Graphics and GPU architecture
- You have an ability to quantify and make trade-offs between power, performance and area appropriately to meet the requirements of the product.
- You have a strong programming ability: C, C++, scripting.
- Good knowledge of graphics and computer API’s (OpenGL, OpenCL, DX, etc.).
- Excellent team working skills, self-motivated and results focused.
Desired behaviors for this role:
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We, not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
•Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
•Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
•Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
•Care about the people around you.
Passion for progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
•Work with pace and judgement. Adapt to circumstances.
•Take risk in support of Arm's progress.
•Be accountable for the decisions you take. Learn from failure.
•Pursue innovation relentlessly.
Be your brilliant self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
•Seek and embrace differences.
•Encourage curiosity and challenge.
•Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm’s goals.