We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career, want to be part of a rare opportunity while flexing what you already know? You will be a part of an internal startup initiative backed by a proven company, Arm, whose technology is in 95% of world’s mobility devices (including yours most likely), and Softbank, who invested $32 billion in Arm for race to service a trillion+ IoT devices in the future. You will bring the top-tier, talented and forward-thinking self to inspire / encourage unparallel Business & IT collaboration, to drive Agile delivery with clear focus, and best of all, to be a critical player of an unfolding success story.
About the Role
The Arm CIO family provides a variety of services to scale existing and future commercial activities. We work closely with the global enterprise to develop business changing initiatives through agile, resilient and collaborative way. We are seeking an accomplished Senior Business Analyst to join a new exclusive team, bringing your Enterprise IT SaaS Lead to Cash (L2C) know how to the team. You will engage alongside Business Partner, Product Owners, Architects, Scrum Master, Delivery Transformation Manager, Data, Developers, Testers, and UX whilst partnering with dependent groups. In concert, you will help crystallize, translate and roadmap requirements into concrete processes and technical solutions to improve overall business performance and meet the company’s strategic goals.
What will I be accountable for?
• Being the internal business proxy, you use design thinking to understand business requirements, you take ownership of detailed investigation, scoping, planning and execution of business analysis activities and produce deliverables for specified products and projects
• You have solid grasp and can draw on experience partnering with implementation specialists, facilitate development and communication of business requirements, create intuitive user stories, prioritize and de-conflicting where necessary
• You will build trust and speak through both actions and words.
• You take active leadership role from vision to execution across and within individual tracks. You are the connector in driving awareness and ownership of the big picture across teams; and is natural at resonating clarity in delivery and timeliness from perspective product managers.
• You will participate and be the ambassador of internal standards and methodology (SAFe Scaled Agile). You will contribute to communities of practice to promote value and develop BA function within Arm
Who You Are
• Excellent at influencing and motivating individuals and teams at all levels. Top-tier skills in follow through is strongly preferred.
• You demonstrate drive, energy, and resourcefulness. Comfortable working with ambiguity in a dynamic environment
• Approachable, confident, think ahead and able to challenge appropriately
• You present both problems and solutions for more effective discussion
• You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to improve health of the end goal
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
• 7+ years as a Business Analyst with excellent analytical skills
• You have done several Tier 1 programs with multi-track dependencies from concept to production in 7000+ people organizations
• You have significant experience in sales, finance and/or support operations, automation and workflow processes
• You are familiar with business capabilities and are specialized in either L2O, QTC, O2C, or Support, R2R with respective processes and technologies
• You can apply a broad variety of deep technology understanding to overcome business challenges and empower operations: Salesforce, NetSuite, SAP S4 Hana and experience with CPQ, Billing tools
• You’ve done SaaS and in context of IoT, Data, or utilities
• Passionate, creative and proven experience delivering operational efficiency optimization programs in sprints and Agile methodology
• You have superb interpersonal skills, likes to create positive relationships. You have built consensus around change, influenced IT and business leaders, and brokered resolution of conflicting agendas across cultures and time zones
• You are self-motivated, strive in streamlining unstructured to structured and like to make progress when faced with ambiguity
• You are experience in creating clear user stories with acceptance criteria and building business process maps. You are experienced using Jira, Confluence, Visio, SFDC, ERP
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self#LI-PW1
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: café on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.
ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm San Jose office is nestled in California's Silicon Valley, just south of San Francisco. Serving as Arm’s North America headquarters, the office houses employees serving all divisions of Arm. World-renowned Stanford University is seen as a hub of innovation, helping to make San Jose one of the US’s fastest growing cities.
San Jose, California USA
150 Rose Orchard Way
San Jose, CA 95134-1358
See on Google maps