We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the Role
The Enterprise Marketing team is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence developer to work alongside our Business Intelligence team to establish a reliable foundation of key performance indicators whilst implementing tools to track the value of campaigns, projects and websites. The goal is to help improve decision making based on data and facilitate the setting of SMART goals.
The successful candidate will work with a range to stakeholders to collect and translate requirements before using a combination of the existing stack (Adobe, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau, Treasure Data) to implement solutions. Deep subject matter expertise with B2B marketing, outstanding technical skills and excellent communications skills are a must.
What will you be accountable for?
- Estimate, plan, design, develop and support Business Intelligence solutions to agreed specifications
- Cleanse, normalize, and format large datasets to improve data quality and enable more efficient data consolidation into reporting systems
- Partner with other departments and other developers to evaluate, design, and implement solutions that meet
- Partner with the Marketing Data Strategist to drive deep insights into our lead-to-pipeline funnel, with the goal of optimizing marketing program efficiency
- Assist teams in developing a comprehensive training plan for BI systems, and potentially perform on/off site training as needed
- Keep the BI systems’ functional and technical documentation up to date, creating new documentation or updating existing documentation as needed
- Supporting personalization, A/B Testing & site optimization concepts using Optimizely, Google Optimize, Adobe Target)
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
Who you are?
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related discipline preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience designing BI solutions
- Deep understanding of digital marketing concepts and technologies in an enterprise B2B framework
- Background in SQL with some knowledge of data modeling best practices
- Solid understanding of BI security setup and maintenance
- Good troubleshooting background and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Marketo, Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics data structures and reporting
- Proficiency in BI visualization and effective user interface design, e.g. Treasure Data, Tableau, PowerBI, Chartio, Data Studio
- Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent at influencing and motivating individuals and teams
- Comfortable working with ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Superb communication skills and confident interacting at multiple levels of the organization
- You demonstrate drive, energy and resilience to work
- You are approachable, confident and friendly manner, able to challenge appropriately
What are the desired behaviors for this role?
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is important, share it
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for Progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your Brilliant Self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: café on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.
ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm San Jose office is nestled in California's Silicon Valley, just south of San Francisco. Serving as Arm’s North America headquarters, the office houses employees serving all divisions of Arm. World-renowned Stanford University is seen as a hub of innovation, helping to make San Jose one of the US’s fastest growing cities.
San Jose, California USA
150 Rose Orchard Way
San Jose, CA 95134-1358
See on Google maps